By EmmaExtraordinary

Monday, December 30, 2013

Book of Mormon Scripture Smash #2

So here I am with more Smash!

Step 1:

Choose a scripture. I choose Moroni 1:2-3

Step 2:
Write the scripture out in light pencil. Choose pictures if you want any. I went through old church magazines to find the picture of Christ. You can find plenty of church related pictures here. Remember: Don't glue pictures down yet.

Step 3:
Trace the small words that won't be in any special font. I did mine in all different colors. 

Step 4:


Remove the pictures and finish up the word-art. Be creative it doesn't have to be perfect.

Step 5:
Glue down the pictures and your done!!



To be continued ...

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! It makes the scriptures so personal. Plus, it is super cute and artsy! I am definitely going to try this. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome I glad you liked it . Check back every few days to see a new post.

      Delete