By EmmaExtraordinary

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Book of Mormon Scripture Smash #1


My YW presidency gave us the challenge to study the Book of Mormon really study I have a hard time reading my scriptures I often find myself losing interest after a verse or two that is if I even  manage to sit down and read at all but I have been researching new ideas and found a scripture art journal and when I got this smash book for Christmas i knew that I wanted to turn it into a scripture journal so yea … 
(sorry about the bad picture quality)

Step one:
Geta smash book or art journal of any type

Step two:
Gather supplies any embellishments or stickers will do also grab some scissors tape glue and any colored pens you might want

step three:
Write your name in your book

Step four:
Write the first page explaining the purpose of the journal


Step five:
Make a chart of some sort mine had a calendar page in it so I just used that

Step six:

 
Keep your books somewhere on the shelf or in a box with all the supplies and it try and fill out the journal at least three times a week with spiritual thoughts or scriptural inspiration

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment